Today, we are going to talk about short lengths of pipe threaded to attach fittings at both ends. Types of nipple fittings generally include threaded elbows, threaded tees, threaded unions, threaded pipe caps, threaded pipe ferrules, threaded reducers, threaded plugs, threaded external wires, core filling, etc.but no matter what the basis for the word, it is now in common use in plumbing.
Steel pipe Nipple fitting refers to the pipe connection with thread, which is the most common pipe fitting in industry and life. Nipple fitting makes the connection of the pipeline simpler, and the disassembly and replacement are also easier. It greatly saves the cost of the pipeline connection.
The threaded pipe nipple fittings used in industry are generally made of metal with high-pressure resistance. The materials are carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, brass, etc. The types of nipple fittings materials used in daily life are generally PC, PVC, PE, PPR, etc.
1. It has strong applicability and can be operated flexibly in the densely packed places of narrow sites.
2. The detection is convenient and intuitive.
3. Straight thread for rebar processing can be prefabricated, the sleeve can be produced in a factory, and it does not occupy the construction period, and the processing efficiency is high.
4. The nipple fittings have high strength and good ductility, which can give full play to the strength and ductility of the steel base material. The performance of the nipple fitting reaches the level I nipple fitting standard of JGJ107-2003 and can be broken from the base material.
5. There is no electricity, no gas, no open flame operation, no oil leakage and no pollution during construction connection. It can be constructed around the clock.
6. It can connect horizontal, vertical and oblique HRB335, HRB400 grade same-diameter, or different-diameter steel bars.
7. It is convenient, fast and easy to operate.